Partially addresses issue #136 after some preparation.
- Concerning commit helixhorned/eduke32@d92e53f9:
- I want to expose my new email address only to members registered with this GitLab instance, but so far haven't found a way how.
- I use Clang++ of LLVM 15 from DEB on Ubuntu 22.04; some modifications to
Common.makare needed (not committed):
# see if we can use -Og-> commented out
COMMONFLAGS += -stdlib=libc++
- The MR starts off by addressing warnings from Clang's Undefined Behavior Sanitizer
- Next and whenever needed, some refactoring, e.g. in preparation of addressing the issue in question
NEW_MAP_FORMAT(commits helixhorned/eduke32@767482d3 and helixhorned/eduke32@65ba50fe)
- Fix "search for named tile" [S] in the tile selection view (commit helixhorned/eduke32@361b0d9d)
- The main part: more precise rendering of certain cases of maskwall/sprite intersections.
I wanted to show the difference before/after here, but this is what I get when I drag-and-drop a screenshot
.png from my file manager: (...)
For your information:
source/sw/src/console.cpp:1154:5: warning: suspicious concatenation of string literals in an array initialization; did you mean to separate the elements with a comma? [-Wstring-concatenation] "WPN_RING","WPN_ROCKET", ^
(The preceding line reads
-- resulting a concatenation